Red Dragon Cruise Halong Bay
2Days/1Night on Luxury Cruise
Located in the northeast of Vietnam, in Quang Ninh Province, Halong Bay covers an area of 1,553 square km, including 1,969 islands. Halong’s islands are concentrated in two main areas – in the southeast (Bai Tu Long Bay) and the southwest (Halong Bay). Halong is famous all over the world for the majestic beauty of the dense rocks and islands, and the natural caves in the centre of Halong Bay. It is twice recognised as a World Natural Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Day 1: Hanoi - Cruise (Lunch, Dinner)
07.45 - 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus.
12.00 - 12.30: Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13: 00: Check- in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
13:30 - 15:00: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay.
15.00 - 15.30: Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
15.40: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave
16.45: Short cruise to Hon Co island where you can enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach, swimming or kayaking.
18.00: Back to junk for relaxing.
19.00: Have dinner and overnight on board.
21.00: Fishing or relax and spending a night on board
23.00: End of program for day one
Day 2: More Cruise Halong Bay on Cruise – Hanoi (Brunch)
07.30 – 08.00: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30 –09:30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
9.30 – 10.00: More time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
10.00 – 11.30: Start cruising towards the harbour while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45 – 12.00: Disembark. Fare well.
12:00: Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at 4.00pm. The Trip ends at your hotel or transfer to airport (Upon request!).
Peak season surcharge:
+ 25% on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year’s Eve.
Child under 05 years old: free of charge (sharing cabin with parents without extra Bed)
Child from 05 to under 12 years old: 75 % adult`s cost (sharing cabin with parents with extra Bed)
Child over 12 years old: 100% adult`s cost (sharing cabin with parents with extra Bed)
• Shuttle Bus transfer from hotel in Hanoi-Halong Bay-Hanoi. Round Trip pick up from your hotel.
• Accommodation on Board: Private Cabin with seaview window, hot water, western toilet style & Air-Conditioner like 4 star hotel in the sea!
• Meals on Board: 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner + 1 Brunch with fresh sea food, Vietnamese food, Asian & International food.
• English/French Speaking Guide on Board
• Welcome Drink on Board (soft drink, tea or coffee)
• Insurance on Board
• Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
• Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
• Visiting Caves & Fishing Villages.
• Kayaking activity to explore tunnel caves.
• All taxes & services charge
• Beauty Spa Services and Massage
• Beverages and Tobacco
• Tips and other Personal Expenses
• All other services not clearly mentioned above